The most common treatment for ear infections in the United States is antibiotics. On top of that narrative, children with recurring infections are often scheduled for surgery to implant tubes. No parent wants to add more pain to their already suffering child. Let’s explore why ear infections happen and how you can treat them naturally.
Staying healthy is not something to take for granted. Daily actions have a great impact on your overall health. Thus, make a resolution to achieve chiropractic wellness in the New Year! That means you can achieve:
• Increased energy
• Restored good health and the ability to maintain it
• Increased ability to relax
• Achieve a greater enjoyment in daily life
• Enhance physical and mental functions
• Enhances the body’s inner healing power
Practice the tips below:
1. Schedule regular visits to your chiropractor
2. Eat breakfast every day
3. Exercise 30 minutes a day
4. Breathe deeply
5. Sleep 7-8 hours each night
6. Drink plenty of water
7. Be conscientious about what you eat
8. Challenge your mind
9. Know your body’s limits for activities or work
10. Think positively and connect to a higher power
11. Laugh and love more freely
Chiropractic is a science of natural healing. Chiropractic wellness is achieved through various types of treatment that is safe, effective and gentle. Chiropractic treatment, such as spinal manipulation, will help keep the spine and nerves functioning in harmony without interference.
Have you recently experienced an injury? In most cases, people either go for a heating pad or an ice pack and there is usually some confusion around which to use for what injuries. We're here to put an end to that confusion. Here are some tips for whether you need heat or ice.
Chiropractic care is a natural way to improve your body's ability to heal itself. While there are numerous benefits to receiving regular chiropractic treatments, here are our top 5 reasons to choose chiropractic!
Have you ever been to a chiropractor? If so, you probably already know that chiropractic care is not only for those that are suffering from back and neck pain. Here at Preferred Chiropractic, we can safely say that you will leave our office feeling even better than when you came in. Our number one priority is to provide you with an excellent experience from the moment you walk through our doors.